The CCAP Extended Care Program .
Community Christian Academy & Preschool offers before and after school care for students enrolled in grades K-3 at CCAP
Students will be supervised from 3:00-6:00 PM. Supervision includes:
o Free Play Outside (weather permitting)
o Snack Time (students must bring their own snacks)
o Homework Time (students are required to bring their own materials)
o Indoor Play/Movie/Arts & Crafts/Quiet Reading
More on CCAP's Extended Care Program
- Students cannot be dropped off before 3:00pm.
- Students must be picked up by 6:00pm. Late pick up fee is $1 per minute and is payable at the time of pick up.
- Parents will be given two access cards for the school entrance and a PIN for signing children in and out.
- The after-school program will not be available on days when CCAP is closed or if there is an early closing due to inclement weather.
- If your child is coming from a non-CCAP K-3 program, please be advised that CCAP will charge a rate of $30 per day for early dismissal days or closure days at the non-CCAP K-3 school.
- CCAP after-school program is also available to home school families.
- Parents must agree to and sign the CCAP Discipline Policy.
- Payments must be submitted to the office by the 1st day of each month. Please make checks payable to CCAP. Please include your child’s name on the check. CCAP also has convenient credit card payment processing. Forms are available in the office.